Google+ What I Made Today: Nose to Toe Love

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nose to Toe Love

Today I kissed my dog on her booboo nose. But I do that every day. But remember? The chicken coop nose injury? It's healing nicely. It was toenail clipping day and her one little curly nail got over-clipped, only a little, but she was overstimulating it with her medicine tongue so a little extra love was needed.
She's such a good patient. I love her so much.
And I made the time to list my four latest works of love.
 
 
That's what I made today.

13 comments:

smiss00.artfire.com said...

Your doggie friend is so adorable. I wish I could kiss her on her boo boo nose too!

My first dog that recently passed had this little spot on his nose, from a fight with his little brother. But ever after that he had a light colored spot. And I loved it. :)

Ashley Pahl said...

Poor puppy! She looks like a sweetie.

Kim said...

Hugs & kisses my love!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Halley says "Woof! Woof! Woof!"

Which, in case you don't speak caninese means, "Hey! I'm feeling great! It's the Love you know!"

:D

storybeader said...

cute cards... and what a sweet face!

Laura Rose said...

Beautiful works of love and of course, beautiful puppy!! :)

Unknown said...

She's an adorable pup, I see why you love her so.

Patti Edmon Artist said...

how wonderful to see what you made - love them! I never knew about kissing a doggy nose until i got Henry several weeks ago; he's my sweetie dog, for sure!
take care!

*aja said...

Beautiful cards and adorable pup!

FIRE Finance said...

Fantastic cards and a virtual kiss on your most lovely doggie friend.

Kim said...

I have been reading your last two weeks of blog entries and it is so nice to catch up. We are way over due for a face to face and with the kids heading back to school next week I must call and arrange that. Miss you!

earthtoholly said...

Poor baby! She has such a precious face...I'd kiss her everyday, too. Hope she's all better soon...

Bridget said...

Such a sweet dog. I kiss my dog every day. I hope she feels better.