Google+ What I Made Today: It Into Artizen

Sunday, March 20, 2011

It Into Artizen


I've been following Artizen magazine for almost a year. I don't even remember how I discovered that first issue, which was - apparently - their first issue too. In any event, since that initial discovery, I look forward to every new release for a monthly dose of beauty, inspiration and creative connections.

Artizen is a free digital Flash magazine that is dedicated to showcasing artisans from every genre - food, fine art, crafts, clothing, jewelry, film, architecture and so on! If you know me at all, you can no doubt see the appeal it has for me. You can connect with Artizen on facebook and follow Artizen on twitter too, but subscribing is the key to never missing an Artizen beat - and it's free to subscribe.

This month's edition includes a feature of me and my work, and for this I am delighted and grateful. I hope you'll take a peek at it, along with the other fabulous features, and I really do encourage you to subscribe so that you never miss an edition.

Peace.

11 comments:

Healing Woman said...

I just checked out your article in Artizen. I signed up for this incredible magazine immediately. Can't wait for future issues. Congratulations and thanks for the tip.

Shelley, the NCTeddyBearLady said...

I am impressed not only with the wonderful journals you make but also with the article in Artizen. Your work deserves the praise and attention.
Shelley, the NCTeddyBearLady

TiLT said...

That is so great! Congrats :)

Tammie Lee said...

oh, I will take a peak, congratulations!!

Sharkbytes said...

Many kudos, Rose!

paintingpam said...

Congrats!!Off to check out the magazine!

Donna~Q~ said...

Congratulations on the great article! That is a lovely 'zine and your work suits it well!

LetaMarieDesigns said...

A Big Congratulations Rosemari!

Rick said...

Very, very nice.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thanks everyone! Isn't Artizen a great publication? Be sure to check out the back issues … and don't forget to subscribe!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

This is fabulous! Congrats on the feature. I just signed up. Love it! Theresa