Google+ What I Made Today: A Rightful Offering

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Rightful Offering


The day is finally breaking into the light of morning. Soon I'll have daylight flooding into my little hut and with it, the natural light I crave for doing highly-focused, left-brained work. The kind of work that inspires me to cringe … until I get into it … and discover a satisfaction and enjoyment that surprises me every time. 

Yet ... while I wait for the light to be just right for this task of paper and numbers, I nourish and pamper my right-brain with a little morning doodle. That should satisfy the ol' wench for a few hours.

Peace.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i cant draw water from a well...

Garden Forum said...

Nice draft! I really amaze with people who can draw co's I can't Thanks for sharing.

Vincent James Pia said...

Here's to the glorious right brain!

(lifts coffee cup in salute)

And, I guess to the left brain too!

:-)

LetaMarieDesigns said...

Oh to just be able to doodle. I am not sure where my brain is but its not in the drawing~~ So jealous

Will go have some coffee and pout a bit

Tammie Lee said...

lovely sketch
if that other task is taxes... I have to do more of that tomorrow...

Sharkbytes said...

Your doodles always look good to me!