Google+ What I Made Today: Chicken Art

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chicken Art


My art journal entries seem to be sparked with chickens this week. I think it was inspired by some art I viewed on Pinterest … and I was especially taken with a piece by Picasso and leveraged his image to adapt this one (above) of my own.

I'm still working on my canvases, and while they're currently focused on images of feminine divinity, I see chickens in my canvased future. For starters, I love watching my hens. They mesmerize, amaze and amuse me. 



Chicken art. Yeah. That's what I've been making.

Peace.

8 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

hello,

your chickens are a joy to see.

Kim said...

I love the art. I love the joy it brings you as well. It shines in your eyes.

Anonymous said...

Your creativity is an inspiration to me....I want to pick up my pencils and start drawing again!

Blessed Be

Susan

My Garden Diaries said...

This chicken art is absolutely wonderful!!! Thank you so much for popping by my blog! I am a new follower of yours! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Sharkbytes said...

I like your chicken art! Wish I had your talent.

Julie said...

Hi Rosemari, thank you for visiting. I've been enjoying browsing through your blog this morning and and have been impressed with all the canning and pickling. I like to make jams, jellies, vinegars and liqueurs from foraged fruit. I also loved this chicken art - one of my daughter's nicknames is Chicken so they are close to my heart. x

Gillian Roe said...

I like the chicken art here very much - so full of colour and movement. I have always wanted to keep chickens but we don't have enough space, sadly.

Gillian x

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you all for your kind comments. You know I appreciate them.

And … I'm conjuring a chicken challenge for myself. Stay tuned! :)