Google+ What I Made Today: A Proclamation of Power

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Proclamation of Power


Every day is a beautiful day, challenges, sunshine, joys, dark clouds and all.
Every day offers new beginnings and fresh starts.

I am reminded every "new year" just how detached we are - collectively, socially - from the Ever Present Now. So many folks hand over their Power to some arbitrary Man-Made linear measure of time, and I can't help but wonder why? This is not a judgement, it's an observation. And it's an opportunity.

If you're one of the fine folk who put stock in this calendar flip, I invite you to treat every single day of your life with the same Passion for clean slates, fresh starts and new beginnings as you do for this January first thing. I'm confident that you'll notice shift in your life, an empowering shift. Come on, give it a go.

All the same, to honor this shared calendar-space in our collective community I wish you a wonderful 2014! Whatever that means to you.

Peace.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Yes, we need to just LIVE each day, and make the best of it! All the best to you! Valerie

Dawn Hill said...

Yes yes yes! May you and yours live this day and every day in the spirit of renewal! :)

Sharkbytes said...

And the older I get, the more I appreciate every day!