Google+ What I Made Today: Deep Heart Connection

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Deep Heart Connection


For those of you out there that go in for the "holiday" madness, may I wish you a wonderful holiday season (better late than never), a merry christmas, happy new year and all that jazz.

Me? I'm simply grateful that daylight is back in the race and, as much as I revel in the darkness, I offer the shrinking nights my blessings as I welcome with arms spread wide the waxing light of day. I revel in the Mystery of these cycles.

Over these next couple-few days, while so many folks are distracted with entertaining, consuming and (if they're plugged in at all) relaxing, restoring and renewing, I'll be leveraging this time of community preoccupation to unplug from the world, from my head, to connect deeply with my heart and follow it without the usual external activities, plans, schedules and assorted disruptions. I may even take a holiday from ::gasp:: heART journaling (though, that's bloody unlikely). I may pull out the fabric "yarn" I prepared last summer, lounge on the couch watch movies and crochet. I may pull down that almost-finished-quilt to see if I saved fabric to complete the binding. I may review my journals seeking potential poetry to edit and refine. I may do all of these things. I may do none of them. I may do something else all together.

But whatever I do, I wish me well … as I wish the same for you. Whatever you do, enjoy it Deeply.

Peace.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace and Love dearest one... I love your way with words...
just sayin
<3

Kim said...

May you have the most fun ever doing what ever you do or don't do.

Adaptable Kay said...

Whatever you do with your next few days whether it's relaxing and taking a break from everything or letting your creative juices flow, I wish you nothing but love, happiness, and positive energies this holiday season :)

Sharkbytes said...

I wish you well, and thanks for sharing the sweet bear picture.

Tammie Lee said...

to enjoy deeply is wonderful advice, thank you!
such sweet art. i bow to you as you honor what feels right to you. wishing you lovely days and shorter nights!

Debi said...

joyous New Year! I will look forward to my visits to your magical world! ♥Debi

Debbie said...

What a lovely blessing . . . for all of us. Wishing you the same. <3