Google+ What I Made Today: Tomato Love in Jars

Friday, September 5, 2014

Tomato Love in Jars

First I'd like to offer a big, big dose of gratitude to all the creatives who participated in August heART! I would have expressed this sooner if it weren't for the summer plague that my spouse brought into our little hut. But I had great fun creating art most every day August and visiting the many blogs of those who joined the party. I bow to you all.

As for today ... well, you can see what I've made so far. Now, I'm heading out to the gardens to harvest and prep more sustenance for the dehydrators.

Ciao for now!

Peace.

12 comments:

Debi said...

Rose I am salivating! Yummy! Self sufficient and amazing naturalist! Bravo! xoDebi

Unknown said...

Yum!!!!

Tammie Lee said...

oh dear, summer plague! hopefully you are done with that sort of stuff for a long long time!

but yum to your canning! so pretty too.

GlorV1 said...

Oh my. You are for sure old school and I Lovett that. I haven't canned in a long time. Awesome, you rock.

kat said...

Oh you've been busy! My parents jar their tomatoes every Summer, we may get round to this some day too...they are so good!

stardust said...

Sun-kissed tomatoes in the glass jar - perfectly lovely!

Yoko

Sharkbytes said...

yum!

Valerie-Jael said...

Yummy! You have made me hungry! Thanks for all you kind comments on my blog, hey are much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

Healing Woman said...

Whenever I see anything canned as beautifully as that tomato sauce, I think of the book by Ray Bradbury called "Dandelion Wine" Have you read it? It reminds me of your offereings Rose!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Kind thanks to all of you for your comments. I love hearing from you all!

And Cheryl, I sure have! I've read it countless times over the years, usually around the time that autumn starts sinking roots. :)

PiaRom said...

Oh seems you are very profilic and had a good harvest of tomatoes! This should last for longer ;) and I see more bigger jars with lots of other goodies..loove! ♥ Conny
Piaroms Art Journaling

froebelsternchen said...

wonderful -- this mus be delicous! Looks fabulous!