Google+ What I Made Today: August heART - Peace in Process

Sunday, August 31, 2014

August heART - Peace in Process


Today's August heART is a yet-to-finished meditation in peace. It's a blend of watercolor, gel medium,  pen and acrylics. More pen is yet to come.

With the idea of peace well rooted, I'd like to thank all the creative heARTs who paused to share their work with us this month and hope that their creative expressions bring them healing, evolution, joy and that special brand of chaos that yields more and more creative expression!

On this, the final day of August heART, I offer gratitude.

Be sure to visit our August heARTs and leave them some comments of gratitude. Peace.

6 comments:

Carol said...

Thank You Rose for hosting this art inspired moth. Not only have I created art but I've discovered new friends which is the best part ever. Your WIP is impressive and I can't wait to see what you do with it.

sheila 77 said...

What a lovely splash of colour, Rose, I look forward to seeing more. Thanks for organising August HeART which I discovered quite by accident.

Sharkbytes said...

Peace to you! A commodity we need more of.

Tammie Lee said...

lovely message
and i feel gratitude for you and all our art friends as well.

i have a beautiful 'peace' of art by you, love it!

craftytrog said...

Such beautiful colours!
Peace to you Rose, and thanks for the lovely comment you left over at my blog.
Alison xxx

froebelsternchen said...

Fabulous event Rose..thank you for hosting it!♥