Google+ What I Made Today: August heART - Creative Procrastination

Sunday, August 24, 2014

August heART - Creative Procrastination


Today's August heART reflects a few things that are ... in most ways, one thing.

One is that it illustrates just a few things I've been creating over these past couple of days. Two is how creative procrastination can be. Three is how I created today's heART instead of getting this kitchen table tidied for the next wave of garden delights.

Which I'm about to start.

Then some hot peppers from Dineberg's Farm to get fermenting. Then off to the studio for some blooming Creative Play!

In the meantime, take a peek at all the wonderful heART that folks have been sharing this month! Leave them some love. And be sure to pause to add your link to some of your own heART!

Gotta giddy-up! Peace.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely painting and looks much like my kitchen table at this moment. I've been doing lots of procrastinating too and it's starting pile up :)

Tammie Lee said...

i love looking at this piece
the colors and shapes
lovely

Kate Powell said...

Creative procrastination must be in the air . . . what I did today too -- love the image!

Sharkbytes said...

Love the colors and of course the shapes. I never get tired of old canning jars.