Google+ What I Made Today: August heART - The Last of the Day Lilies

Thursday, August 7, 2014

August heART - The Last of the Day Lilies


Simplicity. Keepin' it simple. It's a challenge for me. Yet on days like this when my ToDo list doesn't fit on my planner page it becomes a challenge to challenge back. Know what I mean? So a simple line drawing of the last of the season's day lilies is what I offer to August heART today.

How about you? Do your have some heART to share? Add you link below and be sure to visit some of the participants so far and leave them a comment of gratitude.

Peace.

Gotta run!

2 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

Yup, mine are just about done. And the deer, for the first time, ate most of the buds :-( I think I"m not a true artist because drawing something every day would become a chore, not a joy.

Carol said...

I like SIMPLE! It's calming ♥