Google+ What I Made Today: August heART - A Little Corner of Paradise

Saturday, August 30, 2014

August heART - A Little Corner of Paradise


Got home from a sweetly energetic day at the Watertown Farmer's Market, let the dog out, un-penned the chooks, kicked off my shoes, heated up a cup of coffee left over from the morning (I'm not proud), and relaxed on the deck and banged out this sketch of a corner of my beloved deck in order to keep my commitment for these final days of August heART.

Now, to knock off the coffee, and get to processing tomatoes.

I hope you'll visit (if you haven't already) the links (below) of all the gracious creatives who've shared their work with us. They appreciate your comments as much as I do, so be sure to leave them some love.

See you tomorrow for the final day of August heART.

Peace.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your sketch.I think I am going to try just using my pen for my next sketch.Wish me luck.:-)

Unknown said...

Great day yesterday. So glad to spend time next to you. Love all the heART journaling.

Dianne said...

Love your sketch...and wow, that's quite a link party! thanks so much for stopping by my blog...

Sharkbytes said...

Nice little space to relax