Google+ What I Made Today: The Medicine of Acceptance and/or Indifference - Or - Chook Wisdom

Friday, March 6, 2015

The Medicine of Acceptance and/or Indifference - Or - Chook Wisdom

What a long, strange week it's been.

It's been the kind week where I've been exceptionally grateful for the company of my chooks. The Ladies are great listeners, and they offer me eggs, and laughter, and a verve of absolute acceptance. Or maybe it's indifference.

Either way, both or neither, there's Good Medicine in our relationship. For all of us.

And their Good humor, innate wisdom and generous Medicine serves to offer harmony to dissonance, as well as offer me readiness for CT NOFA's Winter Conference tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that.

Peace.

4 comments:

Carol said...

It's been one of those weeks here too. Days where I just set with my cat in my lap and wonder what's up. Next week the sun will shine every day and the temps will be mild so I'm playing outside ♥

Tammie Lee said...

how wonderful to have good company with chooks. wishing you a great conference

sheila 77 said...

Yes, I've had some very interesting conversations with happy hens.

Sharkbytes said...

They look very interested in you!