Google+ What I Made Today: Ready for Whiting Mills' Open Studios and Block Party Event

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Ready for Whiting Mills' Open Studios and Block Party Event

Today I'm making myself busy at the studio. Tomorrow too. Because this weekend is the June Open Studios & Block Party at Whiting Mills in Sunny Winsted, Connecticut.

I'll have fresh herbs available, limited edition elixirs and soaps, tinctures, balm samples, smudge sticks, artful creations and more. I'll be serving herbal tea, herbed water and kombucha. I'm hosting a Plant Swap, a studio Door Prize, and two nature-inspired visiting artists: Art Barker Photography and Garden Art by Claudia.

If you're anywhere around the lovely June hills of northwest Connecticut this weekend, please stop by for a visit ~ and to partake of the talents, inspirations and festivities going on at Whiting Mills this weekend!

Gotta giddy-up!

Peace.

4 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

How i would love to stop by. sounds like my kind of event.
wishing you a grand time and success too.

Lisabella Russo said...

I hope the even goes wonderfully for you! It looks like a great event!

Carol said...

Hoping your day was great and tomorrow is too :)

Healing Woman said...

Wish I lived closer! How I'd love to see all of your wonderful creations and to meet you. I just know your show will be a tremendous success.