Google+ What I Made Today: Spacial Transition

Monday, October 19, 2015

Spacial Transition

Today my studio moved. From one studio to another at the fabulous Whiting Mills in sunny Winsted, Connecticut. Not without the help of spectacular earth angels.

Some placement of items took place throughout the afternoon. Especially my work area, because I have works in process that I need to get at for all you holiday shoppers. The spouse is building me shelves from local, native pine. I told him to keep building them until I tell him to stop. Over the coming days I'll arrange and rearrange and really engage the nesting verve. And I'm looking forward to it.
 Day's end, from the inside looking out.
And the outside looking in. I'm ready to collapse, but not before I offer blessings to those earth angels that made this move so easy, so fast, so special and so sacred. They know who they are.

Peace.

12 comments:

Carol said...

Looks like an amazing place to be creative in ♡♡♡♡♡♡ Rest now my friend ♡

alarmcat said...

what a great space!! can't wait to see more pictures when you are all settled in.

Naomi said...

What a beautiful, light-filled space to be creative in.

Christine said...

Wonderful new space it helps to have a handy hubby. I love pine furniture.

Unknown said...

GO GO GO GO GO ! Good for You !- Michaela Maestas

Tammie Lee said...

So very wonderful!

johanna said...

wow, what a gorgeous place for creating! you are blessed to have those earth angels for making this come true.

froebelsternchen said...

An amazing place to be creative! Gorgeous !
oxo
Susi

Jennifer Rose said...

that is a lot of space to work in :) looks really nice

Unknown said...

Wow! You have so much space! What a lovely inspiring place to work!

Lisabella Russo said...

Oooh it's such an amazing place! Gorgeous, please try to get some rest if you can too!

sheila 77 said...

Looks tremendous. I'm sure you and your visitors will have a very happy and productive time there.