Google+ What I Made Today: Studio Play

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Studio Play

Today is a studio day, which means both apothecary play and paint play. But first, I'll have to finish tidying up from Thursday evening's Renal System class. Once the ol' workbench is cleared I can tend to some measuring and packaging for clients, and continue some tweaks and taste testing for a couple beverage blends with which I've been toying.

I have several finished Nature inspired collage pieces to make ready to hang, and available to potential buyers. And I'm looking forward to adding another layer or two to add to this canvas. 

I'm sure to be adding to this large canvas as well, continuing to work with peace amid chaos... in a tangible, colorful, meditative way. As we all should be. Right?

Peace.

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you are finding time to have fun in the studio, and the piece with the 'peace' sign took me right back to the 60s and 70s. Now is a time when we really need peace. Have a good, new year, hugs, Valerie

Tammie Lee said...

I find it wonderful that you can offer many of your talents for purchase in your shop. A life time of learning, exploring, efforts come together in one place. Lovely weekend to you.

Kim said...

Love to see you at work in your studio. Your happy place!

Kim said...

Love to see you at work in your studio. Your happy place!

Carol said...

Love your WIP's ♥♥♥ It's been a crazy busy time here but still squeezing in a bit of art and herbal work. Bought my first seeds for the garden this year too ♥♥♥♥

denthe said...

Right, peace .... Perfect in between the chaos. the background on the other canvas looks really interesting too.