Google+ What I Made Today: Truth Standing

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Truth Standing

This intentional, focused Truth Standing that I spoke of in my last post, The Journey to Elemental Truths, is proving to be most challenging, indeed.

Truth Standing, as I'm lovingly calling this practice of being true to mySelf, first and foremost, and consistently acting on those Truths in my daily life, is simple when we're solitary. It's when we interact with our tribe, passively or actively, that flies buzz around the healing ointment of Truth Standing.

What I'm learning, again and with growing clarity, is that there's more than one way to shoo the flies from the ointment in order to maintain the solidly rooted and erect posture needed for Truth Standing integrity, even in harsh environments.

Winter's Daucus carota, the wild carrot better known as Queen Anne's Lace has reminded me of the roots and posture as well as the noble seeds which are protected within the structure of Truth Standing... when we're True to it.

So I'll be speaking more Truth, more clearly, more often in the coming days, and taking actions to keep it rooted through the challenges, to stand tall in it, and carry my seeds forward into the mystery of the future. The future of my dreams.

Dream it. Do it. Make it manifest.

Peace.

2 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

A wonderful or maybe powerful and revealing practice.
It might be rising in many of us at this time in our country as well as in our personal lives.

I look forward to your awareness and realizations.

Carol said...

♥ I agree with Tammie Lee in that I think more and more of us are feeling the need to use our voice and actions to stand for what our truths are these days and refuse to step back and watch.