Google+ What I Made Today: A New Knit Medicine Project

Monday, February 26, 2024

A New Knit Medicine Project


One of the activities from which I receive solace in these times in which we live is a new project, especially one that requires rigid concentration 'n' practice before starting the actual project.

So today I'm starting a test piece of the "City Kid" shawl; the pattern, the yarn, and the marker being the first installment of Indie Untangled's 2024 Where We Knit yarn club. Such, such fun. And the concentration it takes me to do this offers fab focus on a creative process I love 💕, and distraction from the rage 'n' sadness of the world. Such distractions are very good Medicine for me. ::nods::

I'll practice 'til I understand the patterns - written 'n' charted - and the process begins to feel innate. Then the hank of yarn for this shawl (in the upper left of the photo) will be wound into a ball so that I may begin the actual project.

Such, such fun. Such, such good Medicine.


Peace. ðŸ•Š

No comments: