Google+ What I Made Today: "Hey Corvid!"

Sunday, February 18, 2024

"Hey Corvid!"


Some magick ya just gotta share...

I stepped outside to do one of my recently renewed rituals. A ritual I've dedicated to Fetch. As I stepped onto the deck, one of our neighborhood crows (allies to our hens) swooped into a nearby tree. I greeted them as I routinely do with a, "Hey Corvid!" Before I could begin my honor to the directions, Corvid offered three calls. I responded in kind. Then two more calls of three, creating three threes of call and response. This was then followed by two threes of call and response. Magick.

I continued my ritual of honoring the directions as Corvid perched in quiet. I stepped up to my door, turned and called out love and gratitude to this feathered friend. I stepped inside. They flew off. Magick.

Magick and validation. From Fetch.

🌞 
🐦‍⬛
 🌞 
🐦‍⬛
 🌞 
🐦‍⬛
 


Sun's day blessings to y'all. Make some magick, by any name.

Peace. 🕊


No comments: