Google+ What I Made Today: Acts of Spirit

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Acts of Spirit

I was in a very good, zen-like zone for most of the day today. I managed some practical matters as if they were sacred works - and they are. I continued to make progress in my dispensary, slight though it was. I separated and sorted and measured cotton floss so that I might spin some new cords. I made several page-savers and one spirit cord. As soon as I have a day with natural light that I can work with, I'll be taking photos and listing these in my Etsy Shop
I made progress on the shrine/altar I'm making for my Suzi Blu class. My goddess figures got sanded and are now ready for priming.  I laid a second layer on that art journal page from yesterday and will apply at least one more layer before this day ends. 
I completed the whole package for my Aunt Mary's Sweet Geranium Spray, got a bottle in the mail to my mom and the listing up on my Etsy Shop
Lastly, allow me to remind you, just in case you're looking for it, that my blog give-away, Win a Whimsy Wednesday, is no longer a weekly event. I will still be hosting a give-away, and it will still be on a Wednesday, but it will be monthly ... on a random Wednesday of my choice. So - at least - check in on Wednesdays ... just in case!

Have a beautiful evening!

11 comments:

LiPeony said...

wonderful charms... I love how each one looks different... sounds like you've been one busy busy bee... =D

Kim Caro said...

i like the colors

Divaeva said...

...where on earth do you find all the energy!?! *laughs*

Laura Rose said...

woohoo...spirit through the mundane..blessed space...and sacred creations, to boot.

Unknown said...

i cant wait to sniff some of aunt mary's spray!! and the charms are beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

What lovely cords!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Hey Eva - - - I *find* the energy wherever I *create it.*

I usually have a cauldron of energy brewing somewhere, just waiting for me. It's kinda like top shelf tequila, only better. Imagine that!

:D

Tammie Lee said...

another full day for you. that first image of your spirit cords is wonderful, enchanting, i like the subtle light.

you have my curiosity, top shelf tequila, only mo' betta?! such a brew artist you are.

Kim said...

Beautiful - enough said.

FloridaSusan said...

Greetings, o creative Rose! Sometime, won't you please tell/show us more about your dispensary? I'm always curious to see what other herbalists are up to...how you make it happen, what you keep in stock, etc. Blessings, Susan in Florida

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Susan ... I shall do my best within the realm of my daily inspirations!