Google+ What I Made Today: Green Goodness

Monday, January 12, 2009

Green Goodness

I measured and ground herbs to make a fresh batch of my Cool it Down incense ...


I made some finishing touches to this sweet little Cinquefoil wall plaque. I'm looking forward to spring when I'll be able to start making these again ...

I made some "final" touches to my latest Suzi Blu Be.Divine. class project, my Green Triple Goddess shrine - and I thought I'd share it with you. I may add a bit more, but I'm letting it gestate for now ...


That's what I made today.

11 comments:

Boutique By Bonnie said...

I love the leaf piece. Also, I tagged you on my blog! Please visit to see what to do next!

Very Mary said...

Wow. I took a nap. You seriously win.

Kathie said...

I love the Triple Goddess Shrine!!

Unknown said...

the triple goddess shrine is GORGEOUS!!! and i have my leaf piece you made me hanging right here in my writing room :).

Laura Rose said...

That triple goddess is amazing!!! Awesome!!! and the incense looks good too.

Jennifer Juniper said...

That triple goddess shrine is just beautiful. You did a lot today!

Shell said...

The Triple Green Goddess are beautiful. The picture of your Cool it Down incense looks lovely to me, as well.

Lucas said...

The Cinquefoil Wall Plaque and the Triple Goddess are beautiful. I like your works with leaves. They're good.
:D

Kim Caro said...

lovely items

Ruth said...

The herbs smell divine! I really love the colorful Triple Goddess! Maybe I can get a look see when I come next month

Green Blessings,
Ruth ;-)

Kim said...

Beautiful!!!