Google+ What I Made Today: Structure from Chaos

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Structure from Chaos

I invested most of my day in my dispensary. If you've visited this room lately you will know it has been as outta control as its even been. Granted, it is a work room and so is always in a state of flux from project to project, research to research, task to task, and on occasion it can really get out of control. Managing this room with the harmony it (and I) deserve is a thorny challenge in this physical realm of mine. Well, the realm of home and hearth.

So today I sorted and organized and cleaned. I created a sense of structure where chaos once ruled and restored that fluid sort of structure that serves me so well. Now that my workbench is cleared and cleaned I'm ready to start measuring, mixing, blending, and re-growing those thorny vines of work and love, and love and work.

7 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

I don't see the mess
where is the mess
looks like lovely creations to me~

Nessa said...

A clean and organized work room looks brand new.

Thursday Thirteen - Me & Music

Meghann said...

Looks fabulous and mysterious and delicious!

Unknown said...

The power of starting new things, in a clean sacred space, is just what the inner soul needs to make magyk happen. Have fun.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thanks you all! I laugh today, because the room - of the workbench, at least - is crowded with new inventory to be put away, projects to complete, and others to start! It really makes me chuckle!

Unknown said...

I'll laugh with you. My bench is the same way.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

It's a way of life! :D