Google+ What I Made Today: A Dispensary Day

Friday, November 13, 2009

A Dispensary Day


Today was a Dispensary day. I made several balms for winter skin care from the oils I had infused this summer. I blended a fresh batch of wood cleaner-n-conditioner and actually polished some furniture. I pulled out my recipes for creams which I'll review and revise for a batch I plan to whip up in the next few days.

I'm facilitating an Essential Oil Basics workshop tomorrow and so made a final review of my notes, pulled together my demo items, browsed through some of my books, made copies of the handouts, all the while sipping tea - cup after cup after cup ...

That's what I made today.

5 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

That sounds fantastic...and so productive too. You've got a good thing going. I felted a test mitten today and I'm on my third pair of fingerless gloves...and counting. Grateful for this day.

Nessa said...

Your jars look refreshing.

Long Overdue

Kim said...

Busy and productive - must feel good.

j said...

You had a very productive day!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Yes, this day was busy, productive *and* fun ... not to mention filled with Love!