Google+ What I Made Today: Tracks of Gratitude

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tracks of Gratitude

I'll be traveling over this Thanksgiving holiday, so it is that today I point myself westward and make tracks along the highways and byways. Blogging will not be on my agenda until I return. I will miss you and I truly hope that you have much to be grateful for in your life - today, tomorrow, and every day.

I thought I'd leave you with a few images to gaze upon, ponder and - hopefully - inspire.
Be well. Be grateful. Be joyous. Peace. Ashe. Ashe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

have a wonderful visit and a safe journey home... xox...

Nessa said...

Pretty images. Have a great time.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate and a Happy Thursday just to celebrate.Wild Turkeys

Anonymous said...

beautiful images :)
happy thanksgiving x