Google+ What I Made Today: Myself Comfy at Home

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Myself Comfy at Home


Some days are just ripe for digging in at home, ya know? That may sound odd coming from someone who rarely ventures away from her little acre. Even so, The Boy had a rare Sunday off and we did our best to enjoy a day at home together. We shared in some exciting laundry and cooking and we sat together at the dining table, sipping hot tea and doing some drawing. He did pencil sketches on newsprint. I captured a little piece of my interior in one of my journals.

That's what I made today.

14 comments:

Curtis Collectables :) said...

You are very talented. I'm jealous.

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean. My BF and I recently spent four days at home, just hanging out. We just rested and put more wood in our stove. After that we felt so much better!

Sarah said...

that's nice. you are very talented!

Vincent James Pia said...

What a beautiful way to spend a day! :-)

SARAH said...

Cute drawing :D

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank guys - and yes, it has indeed been a beautiful day.

creativehaven said...

I was perfectly content being home with the Man and Kids all day. It's got a couple things done myself. I feel refreshed.

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

Love the drawing...esp..the angel hanging on the cupboard...my fav color of blue too!
Have a blessed evening, my friend.
Cindy

Duni said...

That is an awesome sketch!

Kim said...

Beautiful!

Audrey said...

Lovely! I do love your blog!

AudreyGardenLady at etsy

cabin + cub said...

Sounds like a lovely and relaxing day! Great drawing! :)

claire said...

sometimes it really is the simple things which give us the greatest pleasure

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Yeah ... the little things, the simple pleasures ... they are the most welcome. :) Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

Peace.