Google+ What I Made Today: Strawberry Love Parfait

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Strawberry Love Parfait


Today I took some of my yogurt, sweetened it with some local maple syrup and added a dash of my vanilla extract for some added flavor. I took the last of the garden strawberries, sliced a few and pureed the rest. I layered the yogurt and puree in parfait glasses, topped them with the slices and The Boy and I enjoyed a simple, beautiful, delicious and nutritious dessert.

That's what I made today. Peace.

.

7 comments:

cheeky rose said...

Ooh I so wish I was with you, that looks so lovely

Julia Winkler said...

Mmmm...sometimes those simple desserts are the very best!

Tammie Lee said...

you sure know how to enjoy life~

Healing Woman said...

Yum. I'm going to make some this week. Your's looks sooooo good.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

yum yum! i just put on cut up fruit- less pretty, but less work

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Oh how delicious!!!! Strawberries are my favorite fruit. This looks amazing!!!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I'm not much of a dessert person, but I admit, this was very good. Thank you all for your sweet comments!