Google+ What I Made Today: "Arting"

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Arting"


Today I was "arting." In addition to starting my "official" Book of Days, I went through more of that art journal I mentioned the other day and added more color to the summer drawings there. Nothing fancy, just good Medicine.


I'll be doing more with that right-handed page, but I was inspired to use up the green that I'd mixed.

Don't waste paint. Paint is good.

I wonder what I'll add to that page?

That's what I made today.

Peace.

8 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I LOVE that blueberry page-It just POPS :)

Jo-Ann Dziubek-MacDonald said...

These are lovely, Rose...those blueberries a wonderful!

Shadow Dog Designs said...

Absolutely glorious, Rose! Have to agree with the comments about the blueberries!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Looks like the blueberries have it! :) Thanks, all!

Tammie Lee said...

wonderful buds and berries~

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Absolutely lovely! Blueberries...yum! :) Very delightful illustrations for your journal!

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Such appealing images!

earthen-magic said...

...sO yummy! ~ mmMm! ~ blessings dear heart!...
...xXx...