Google+ What I Made Today: Play with Paint

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Play with Paint


Today I multitasked on a few works in process. All creations are works in process, even after they're "completed," just like us. Though none of these near completed.


But a day to sip coffee and tea, mix colors, burn incense, throw paint all the while listening to music with the volume jacked up a bit is a swell way to make play on a Sunday afternoon. Yes. Yes it is.

And I Swooned with Effy.
Sunday Swoon!

That's what I made today.

Peace.

10 comments:

Debi said...

I did the same thing today after my puddleducks went back home.....loved the site you directed me to with your sharing post. Feeling drained after all the spiritual and mystical celebrations of late! Your paintings are bold and brilliant! Happy energie indeed! xoxoDebi

Unknown said...

Sounds like my kinda day!!

Carol said...

Love all of the colors on your canvas so far.. sounds like a perfect day to me.. I worked outside today ..which was perfect for me today :)

Sharkbytes said...

The pink face looks very peaceful, and I seldom feel that way about anything that is predominantly pink.

Jody Garland-Finland said...

Danced with the shoppers today... for some much needed threads. Would have been a good day to play with paints.... <3

manomij said...

Those canvasses are gorgeous I love the colours and they ooze happiness. ManonX

Linda Ursin said...

Those look great! I will be painting an abstract underwater scene tonight

Unknown said...

I love the colors and the face with the creative swirl over the third eye is very cool. I do the same thing when I paint, drink tea or cappuccino, burn incense and listen to music, a great way to spend any day!

Thunder Rose said...

Sounds like a great Sunday.

JFM said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a day! I am loving the cheerful, beautiful colors in your art pieces~~~

Jan

P.S. I love creating and crafting, too :)