Google+ What I Made Today: My Way with Entropy

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Way with Entropy


Been working with the latest incarnation of mama Muse. Her name is Entropy. She taunts, teases and tempts me to do things ... differently. She bellows in my auditory perception to cast aside the hats and costumes, the boxes and processes, the external and internal conventions of familiar comforts. And challenges. She suggests a Personal Revolution, and we've been negotiating specifics. She's a pain in the arse. She feels the same about me.

So it is that we continue the journey through the gates, the portals, the doorways to what lies ahead.

I say, "I'm anticipating chaotic destruction." She says, "Of Course."

Of Course. So it is that I make my way, hand in hand, with Entropy.

Peace.

9 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

She may be a pain in the bum, but she is a fab colour!

Faye said...

The colors are what I noticed most too. Absolutely love the combination.

Rick Forrestal said...

Love this piece.

Now, back to the macaroons!

Createology said...

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I shall return to visit your journey. Creative Bliss...

Tammie Lee said...

i look forward to seeing where this journey will take you!

GlorV1 said...

Fabulous colors. Happy New Year to you and hoping that your garden flourishes with special herbs.

Unknown said...

Lovely colors Rose :) I'm having my own revolution here

Sharkbytes said...

Hate those Revolutions that won't shut up.

sheila 77 said...

This is very mystical, Rose. Love the shape of this.