Google+ What I Made Today: The Art Journaler

Friday, January 30, 2015

The Art Journaler

Today I added a few "final" touches in line 'n' words to a recent art journal entry. Of late, journaling has been offering a constant flow of questions, considerations and unlikely surprises. But that's a whole (and holy) other can of worms - an image that will likely show up in a near-future entry. Anyway...

Today's journal page is a pretty literal adaptation of a Picasso inspiration. She's called "The Art Journaler." I'm sharing it with Mix It Monthly (for my attempt at color blocking), Art Journal Journey (for the masters inspiration) and Paint Party Friday (for the pure fun). I invite you to click through to these sites so you can visit so many others who share their artful inspirations.

And be inspired with us!

Peace.


20 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Rose, I LOVE your painting! Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey with this gorgeous piece! Hugs, Valerie

Jeanne Fry Art said...

WONDERFUL !

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous ;)

Phillip Allen said...

Lovely!

sheila 77 said...

What a very interesting expression your art journaller has with those green far-away look eyes. Great mix of colours too.

Tammie Lee said...

such a wonderful piece Rose. i love your colors. it seems like a piece that each one of us can make our own.

Rita said...

Very nice!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Rose. I love your piece and its colors. Nice to see you on PPF! Have a wonderful day. Great job.

Birgit said...

This is a lovely piece of art and beautiful colors.

Unknown said...

I see hearts, I see piercing green eyes, I see ying/yang a little eschew
Lovely, just lovely

Annette P.-L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous journal page! Well-balanced composition and wonderful colours!

Giggles said...

What a fabulously fun piece!! I love it! Sounds like journaling is a real spiritual awaking for you!!

Hugs Giggles

Nancy Briges said...

The art jounaler is lovely and beautiful colors too!

PiaRom said...

What a heartwarming page! The green eyes have such a strong expression and the color of the piece shows such happyness, even it she is looking a bit sad rightnow, I can see a lil smile on her lips arising ;) Soo love the sribbely lines!
♥ Conny Mix It Monthly

Carol said...

I really like this piece!!!!! It speaks loudly to my heart ♥

Fil said...

Beautiful

Kamyria said...

What a gorgeous painting! I love the colours!

Sharkbytes said...

Unusual- I would never think of adding the touches you do.

~*~Patty S said...

WOW your page is so colorful and wonderful definitely channeling the master!
oxo

Özge Başağaç said...

The eyes really captured me.