Google+ What I Made Today: Placation in an Art Card

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Placation in an Art Card


In addition to my heART journals and sketch pads, I'm creating a card catalogue of artful expressions in this leg of my journey, my Course. After all, this is another way that I journal to keep records in other personal realms, so why not for my heARTful expressions too?

Having multiple venues and choices for personal expression appeals to me, so this fits in. Even as I Dream of simplifying. This added element is likely to nurture the potential for chaotic destruction and creation, so it pleases mama Muse. And right now, I'm doing my best to placate her.

So it felt fitting, with my first card, to honor her in name.

That's what I made today. Peace.

10 comments:

kat said...

Your entropy art is beautiful!

Joy Murray said...

How wonderful that you've got a muse of Entropy. Everything descends into disorder, I suppose, but in that is fertile ground for creating new life. I love the layout and composition of your Entropy art. Beautiful and thoughtful.

denthe said...

A card catalogue sounds like a great idea. Love the hint of colour in your doodles.

GlorV1 said...

Looks great. I like what Joy says. So true.

Sharkbytes said...

Nice- very busy. Not much evidence of entropy in it.

Unknown said...

I love the relationship you have with your muse and the journeys she takes you on.

Unknown said...

I love the relationship you have with your muse and the journeys she takes you on.

Unknown said...

Bellissima creazione!!

Anonymous said...

looks fab

sheila 77 said...

This really appeals to me, the complex patterns and so many of them, and the word whispering loudly.