Google+ What I Made Today: An Invitation to Wander, Wonder and Witness

Monday, April 13, 2015

An Invitation to Wander, Wonder and Witness

Spring thaw has truly arrived in my realm of the world and I'm in my glory. I've been able to enjoy the many tasks that await me in this season ... not the least being simple observance.

I love making time to wander, wonder and witness in Nature. And this little acre of mine offers such richness I can barely contain myself!

So today I invite you to visit my recent wanderings over at When Weeds Whisper.

EnJOY! Peace.

6 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

yes, it is rather exciting, like a wonderful treasure hunt!

GalleryJuana said...

I love the quiet and wonder of wandering in an open expanse as well. Thanks for the sunday sketches visit.

Christine said...

Welcome warm weather!

Carol said...

So enjoying the Spring this year!!!

Healing Woman said...

I've missed reading your posts but had a tragedy last October and just trying to recover the best I can. It was inspiring reading your 'whisper in the woods.' I'm transplanting vinca minor from one area to another. They can be invasive. I'm hoping to cover my entire hill with them this summer..lots of work. Keep writing your wonderful posts.

Cheryl

Ginny said...

I truly love all of the feelings that the title of this blog post brings forth. I think I will make time each day to wander, wonder, and witness. Thank you for the inspiration