Google+ What I Made Today: New Friends with Mycelium

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New Friends with Mycelium

Today was all about nurturing relationship with mycelium. We inoculated oak logs with shitake mycelium and made a stack in our little forest. 

 We inoculated maple with golden oyster mycelium for our totems.

And I noticed some little blanketityblanker dug at least one of the jerusalem artichoke tubers up from a recent planting. I discovered these little prints by the little creek that runs through our little forest. Very incriminating, don't you think?

Peace.

2 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

this is wonderfully inspiring! they look awesome too.

makes me want to learn what sort i can grow here in the NW corner of MT.

wishing you lots of wonderful healthy fungi!

PiaRom said...

That looks so very exciting, can´t wait to see, what is coming out of it! I would love to have some shitake in my garden ;) ♥ Conny
Piaroms Art Journaling