Google+ What I Made Today: A Ritual of Witnessing

Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Ritual of Witnessing

Some days, like today... I wait with the buds and blossoms for the sun to arrive and for the dew to lift. And as I wait...

 I witness unripe fruit.
I witness fruit ready to pick.
I witness blossoms just opening.
I witness blooms spread wide.
I witness growth already harvested, ready to harvest, and growth still growing.
I witness birth.
 I witness death.
I witness beauty.
I witness promise.

I witness Peace.

Peace.

2 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

witness is a fine stance
with all this full life

Carol said...

Love the peace and tranquility of your photos and words. I'm missing those early morning experiences... my natural sleep patterns are all wonky these days . The insomnia that was gone for so long has returned with wakefulness hitting at bed time and sleep not arriving until to late in the night to witness a sunrise and it's peace .