Google+ What I Made Today: Harvests, Infusions and Jarred Up Preserves

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Harvests, Infusions and Jarred Up Preserves

 Today I started an infused oil of thyme...

...harvested more mint to dry and jarred up last week's harvest...


... harvested some comfrey to start an infused oil and jarred up last week's harvest, of which this is only about half, and that's a one gallon jar, packed.

And the day's not over. Yet I sense a book in the shade on the deck as next up for me. And I'm sure the main vegetable garden will call to me before the sun get too low in the west.

That's what I made today. Peace.

1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

it is such a wonderful time of year, harvesting this and that
making this and that
my thyme is also ready
lovely to see and hear what you are up to