Google+ What I Made Today: Preparations for Open Studios and Open House Day at Whiting Mills

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Preparations for Open Studios and Open House Day at Whiting Mills


This weekend welcomes the Spring Open Studios at Whiting Mills in sunny Winsted, Connecticut... of which the first day coincides with Connecticut's Open House Day. So it will be busy weekend at the studio for me and the many other creative and inspired folk with whom this historical space is shared.

I have free gifts with Saturday purchases and giveaways going on both days, so if you're anywhere near the northwest hills of Connecticut this weekend, be sure to stop by Whiting Mills studio 310 a visit!


With that... there's preparations to get to... gotta run! Peace.

3 comments:

Carol said...

If I lived closer you could bet I'd be there :) AS is I'll settle for a new farmers market on Sat. Hope your weekend is successful !

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Sounds great, Carol ~ the farmers' market ~ enJOY it!
I LoVe our regional farmers' markets. And farmers. And yeah, I know you'd stop in for a cuppa and some creative banter!

Tammie Lee said...

It sounds like a wonderful weekend event!
Wishing you a great time and success.