Google+ What I Made Today: Scraps of Inspiration

Monday, April 7, 2008

Scraps of Inspiration

What to do with the leftover strips and scraps of fabric from those other projects I've been playing with? What to do . . ?

I sat with this query a bit and then went on to one my other many, many interests. As I closed that tiny fraction of a chapter in my life, there it was - the inspiration I had asked for. What was that other interest, you ask? What was the inspiration? Well, consider what was made manifest and then you tell me . . .







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read Read Read wow what a concept. I am always loosing my book markers and I have some very nice ones that I have lost.
Oh to have the time to be creative. My 4 year old grandson keeps me hopping. (Like a bunny)
Adrienne

Anonymous said...

what pretty bookmarks!
+ the inspiration could be so many things..
victoriana....
quilting....
library sciences.....
Cathy K

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thanks Adrienne! ANd for the record, I don't have the time, I make it - just like making time to eat - to nourish - without it I would wither.

::waves:: Hi Cathy K!