Google+ What I Made Today: Progress

Monday, April 28, 2008

Progress

A number of small events of my making added up today. They added to the sum of what many call "progress," so I'll go with that: Today, I made progress.

The rain continues to fall and my little world continues to green and Green and GREEN. The transformation has been truly awesome today. That's progress!



I refreshed my batch of kombucha, offered a couple over-developed mothers to the compost, bottled up this week's batch and then admired the love of a new mother and her baby . . . 



So . . . it seemed only fitting that I would tend to my garden (my baby) to harvest chinese leeks, chives and oregano to add to the garden pizza I am making for supper. A pizza that will, in part, find its way to my mother's freezer when I visit her for Mother's Day.



Ashe.

No comments: