Google+ What I Made Today: Magic

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Magic



Oh, when you come right down to it, I make magic every day. We all do. The difference for me, as I see it, is that I am aware of it. Today, I spun together three strands of cotton floss with a silver star encased by a circle. The strands of floss chosen compliment the colors and verve of a certain trilogy. Three rich fantasy novels by Annie Kelleher, titled, Silver's Edge, Silver's Lure and Silver Bane, which will be bound together by this cord and placed for auction at the Forest Folk Festival.



This simple act of creation reminds me of how easy manifestation can be.  Ashe. Ashe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg that is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i might have to bid on my own donation ;)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Aww - your response pleases me.

:)