Google+ What I Made Today: Ties that Twine & Bind

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ties that Twine & Bind

May blessings were bestowed to my little world on a frosty chill of golden sunrise. Frost on the table, garden tools left on the deck, a world awaking to the shimmer of summer. Cool, sure, but calculating. Seasonal ties that twine and bind one to the other. :)



It seems that spinning cord is back in my blood, thanks to Annie. Her guileless request, on the skirts of May Day, opens me to revisit this meditative practice. A practice that, while zen-like is also rather intense. And I am not surprised.



I am thankful for the friends in my life and the ties that twine and bind us together. This cord, spun today is for another friend of spirited intensity. One who resonates with Dragon. The fiery energies that enter now, with the coming of summer.

Ashe. Ashe.

No comments: