Google+ What I Made Today: Tea, Headway & Pasta Sauce

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tea, Headway & Pasta Sauce

It was a day of catch up in many ways, though I procrastinated with grand finesse as well. I managed to make a pot of organic Earl Grey tea as I reviewed calendars and course notes.

Dinner time approached so out came a can of tomatoes and the scissors. The garden oregano is lovely and vibrant and I also harvested a bit of Chinese leeks (also called garlic chives). These were additions that my Nono shuddered at even as she understood and respected the vital inspiration (and dare I say, need) to use what is local, fresh and abundant. 

I was pretty good.

As was the day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love my spirit cord!! thank you so much!!! BIGHUG

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

So glad! ((hugs))