Google+ What I Made Today: My Way to Forest Folk

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Way to Forest Folk

Today I make my way to Oxford, Connecticut to set up camp and begin pre-Fest preparations for this weekend's Forest Folk Festival. I hope you'll join us there to honor and celebrate the universal spirit of life and love! I hope that you'll join us to nurture with community the loving spirit that we all take with us as we return from this Festival back to our everyday lives - to share with everyone!

Ashe. Ashe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking back over your posts and noticed that you forgot to add something you made!!!

Community!
Friendships!
Smiles!
Laughter!
Peace!

Maybe a few things?!?!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Mayhaps . . . but I did not make these alone. ((hugs))