Google+ What I Made Today: My Way into the Garden

Friday, May 30, 2008

My Way into the Garden

Seems this time of year incites behavior obsessed with the gardens. I feel confident in saying that I'm not an obsessive person, yet this season of spring's waning brings up the finest of green obsessions from somewhere deep within my core. I rather enjoy it and I do honor the benefits realized from this obsessive behavior, for from them I am sustained throughout the year.

I did not get the rest of the tomatoes planted, nor the squashes. Not to mention the rest of the little plants waiting less-than-patiently in their flats. Even so, I tended to those in their garden places and harvested a bit . . .


I cooked the perfectly fermented white beans with bay leaf and carrots and created a salad, purely on trust in intuition . . .


The remaining beans are jarred up in waiting, garlic vinegar from the last of last year's harvest is canted, and another salsa is made as well . . .


Life is good.

No comments: