Google+ What I Made Today: My Way East Again

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Way East Again


It's so nice to be home. In many ways I feel as if I have missed the month of May here on my little acre. In any event, today I wake in my own little bed, in my own little hut, on my own little acre to heavy mists and day heavily filled with promise, renewal, reunion, creativity and loose threads to weave.

Not only that, but I have this Saturday workshop to prepare for ...

May 30
Making Your Own Flower Essences
with the blossoms of May!
$50
12:00 noon to 4:00 PM at Walk in the Woods in Winsted, CT

Join us for the first 2009 presentation of this very special 4-hour "harvest-to-essence" workshop - a workshop intended to de-mystify the process as you create your very own Flower Essence. This hands-on workshop will allow you to choose your flower (or it to choose you) and work through the entire process of making your very own Mother Essence to take home with you to use and share with loved ones for months - or more likely - years to come! This workshop takes place outdoors, in sunshine, at my little acre in Winsted, and so depends on the weather conditions – and they’re looking good!

There’s still time to register!
Call 860.480.3642

And don't forget to join us today at 11:30 In the Garden on Blockhead Radio for Infuse Your Life with Nutritional Herbal Infusions! And guess what? If you missed last week's show you'll be able catch it this week on Podcasts on Demand. Keep an eye out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home !!!
Such lovely forget me nots.
Have a magical day.

)O(BB)O(

readingsully2 said...

Love the photo.

Divaeva said...

*hugs* welcome home mama!

Anonymous said...

What a great workshop!! I can't think of a better way to spend a beautiful day:)

Unknown said...

its so nice to know you're home... i love the photo of your mom!!

Kim said...

Welcome home!