Google+ What I Made Today: Clay Play

Friday, May 29, 2009

Clay Play


Today I managed much, and evening-time, enjoyable though it assuredly would have been, freed up and I am leveraging the gifted time. Today, among other things, I spun a custom spirit cord and got that out in the mail. I recorded, edited and delivered next week's In the Garden show. I marinated chicken and opened a bottle of homemade elderberry wine ... and a bottle of rhubarb mead. Now, I prepare to sip and grill and then I will sand and soften the wee pocket goddess that I started yesterday. Ah, sweet Creation, it is good to love you again.

And hey, did you miss In the Garden on Blockhead Radio this Thursday? Did you know that you can listen to the shows now, as podcasts on demand? I hope you'll check it out, and let me know what you think and offer some input as to what you might enjoy hearing me blather on about in some future show! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i cant wait to catch up on your shows! and what cute lil pocket goddesses :)!

Divaeva said...

what beautiful goddesses and beautiful goddess creates!

Anonymous said...

I am very excited that the show is on demand. Was able to listen to one this week.

I was wondering if you could recommend a book or 3 on wildcrafting and identifying plants. I have this lovely new backyard to explore and wondering what is back there besides poke weeds and violets.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Actually, there are 3 such books mentioned here:
Blockhead Radio Blog – Garden & Weed Walk Show