Google+ What I Made Today: My Way West

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Way West


Today I make my way west, following the trail of the Erie Canal to the home of my mom. There I will invest several days tending this mother-daughter garden. Once again, eAccess will be scanty, at best, but I will be back next Thursday ... and I will be delighted. Upon this return I will arrive to a time and space where I will be able to sink my roots into my little patch of earth, to relax, dig in, garden, create and BE.

Until then, be well and be inspired by Nature!

9 comments:

Divaeva said...

Like mother - like daughter - I see where your beauty comes from!
Enjoy the time spent with mom - have a safe trip - see you soon!

*giggle* my word is ashe today!

Caroline said...

Is that you Mom? How sweet! Enjoy your trip.

Laura Rose said...

Have a safe and pleasant journey!

readingsully2 said...

Hi Walk, Your Mom is adorable. :)

LynnAnne said...

Gardening with the mother who inspired us is always a treat. I think about my mom all the time while I attend to the gardens. Enjoy your special time together!

Kim said...

Have a good time with your mom. Safe travels.

Rocki Adams said...

What a lovely picture of your mom. Gave me goosebumps.

Tammie Lee said...

Wishing you a wonderful visit.
Home will feel oh so fine upon return. Spring blessings to you. I believe it was this time last year when we met through arnica~

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

It was a fine visit and I am glad ... glad to be home too. Thanks everyone. Peace.