Google+ What I Made Today: Effort

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Effort

Today I made effort.

I'm not sure what was accomplished exactly, but I was busy. Busy with efforts in the dispensary, on the computer, in the garden, planning, plotting, doing. And still somehow there are messes everywhere I gaze. I did make my way to Simsbury to meet old corporate friends for a nice dinner. I have a day full of tasks and errands tomorrow before taking off again. This time to spend a few days with my mom. 

I look forward to the time and space that turns from May to June, for then I will be able to sink my roots into my own little acre again ... into my own garden ... to focus on the expression of Nature ... to make art and craft and love in the garden again.

Ashe. Ashe.

4 comments:

readingsully2 said...

Very well put. :)

Unknown said...

i hope you have a lovely visit! safe travels and i look forward to catching up with you at some point!

Laura Rose said...

Welcome home! So nice to have you back online!

Caroline said...

What a lovely blog you have...it feels like a nice breath of fresh air. Your photos are beautiful.