Google+ What I Made Today: My Way

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Way


After a weekend of solitary delight, solitary pondering and solitary plotting, the week has taken off with renewed vigor and momentum. A few vital tasks were managed this morning which will result in a very earth-centered energetic lift by the end of the week. An early afternoon stroll with the dog led us under the loving arms of Dunedrake, the red maple in my backyard, where I was inspired to reach down to claim two leaves.

The season of summer is waning, waning so that my season of birth and my season of Underworldly exploration may rise to the surface. I can see, with renewed clarity, the things that must be wrapped up in the coming weeks as well as those things that will require my focus and action as Autumn breezes in. It is with a fresh clarity of vision that I move forward and make my way.

Ashe. Ashe.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

amen and blessed be :)

Divaeva said...

ahhh - I love reading your blog - it's so relaxing! *hugs*

Tammie Lee said...

these two leaves tell tales of the passing season and the one that steps in. Wishing you grace as you pull all your projects together!
Spirithelpers

Joanne Olivieri said...

The dawn of a new birth. Beautifully expressed.

LynnAnne said...

A beautiful view on the changing of the season. Makes me feel less sad & let down bu the summer that wasn't here in the NorthEast. You view is much more energizing! Thank you!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments. I really appreciate it.