Google+ What I Made Today: Quick Stop & Way West

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quick Stop & Way West

(photo courtesy of the beautiful Jessica Potter)

Just making a quick stop to say hello to you, my bloggy friends. I miss you!

Last week I was camping with "Forest Folk" for our Harvest event at "the farm" and had a wonderful, wonderful time, even though my sweetest of sweeties had to work and couldn't be with me.

Today I make my way west into New York state to share some time and space with my mom. She has a biopsy tomorrow and that terrifies her. My sense is that it is (yet another procedure) all for naught (regardless of the "outcome"). In any event, any extra thoughts, prayers and intentions for my little 91-year-old (shhhh - that's still a secret) mother are welcomed. She often asks me to ask my (flaky) friends, though rarely for herself, to send - as she calls it - "your good vibes." I rather like that. I like, too, that she calls my herbal preparations, "potions." Anyway ...

We'll get to the doc, to an eye exam and to an apple orchard too. I have it all mapped out over the next several days and hope I don't tire her too much. See you all next week. Ciao!

9 comments:

Lassie Sullivan said...

Sending "good vibes" to both of you...and hugs too.

Unknown said...

aw, i miss you too.... i hope we can catch up one of these days!!! sending good vibrations all along the way... xox.... annie

Meghann said...

Good vibes to you and yours, and I hope you have a great time with your mom :)

Divaeva said...

*sings and sends* "good, good good...good vibrations!"
I love you sexy lady!

Unknown said...

Vibes sent:)

Lynda said...

All my very best to your sweet Mama.

Tammie Lee said...

Wow so cuddled up with cows and folks! I am sending good vibes. Wishing you a wonderful time.

Julia said...

Best wishes for your Mom!!! And I will send my good thoughts her way.

Yer kind of scaring me in the midst of those cows. But I am guessing your OK! BE CAREFUL!!!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time with your mom!