Google+ What I Made Today: A Warrior's Budget

Monday, September 14, 2009

A Warrior's Budget


It's true. I've been busy ... very busy. So much so that I've not made time to even take a few quick photos these past few days. Oh, I've made time for some playful silliness, sure - though not much. Sometimes it all comes down to prioritizing.

Today I have a another hefty ToDo list and with this one I'm assigning time constraints to each item. Why? Because every item on the list must get done today and without a budget for these tasks, my most valuable of perceived assets will get chewed up by that formidable, invisible force that we've all bought into. For me, it is by taking that invisible force and making it visible on paper that I will carry, care for, and - as a delightful consequence - conquer it.

Huzzah!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

blessed be! may safe, efficient and budget-friendly travels be yours! xox!!

Unknown said...

I wish I could be so very possitive about finishing things. Good Job!!

Tammie Lee said...

wishing you grace as you move through your list!
Spirithelpers

Ron said...

I like the idea of a set time for each task. Good work.