Google+ What I Made Today: An Artful Reproduction

Sunday, November 7, 2010

An Artful Reproduction


I've been so darned busy this past week and I see no end in sight. Well, I do, but not until we get much closer to winter. I'm not complaining. I actually enjoy being busy, and it makes downtime that much sweeter and luxuriant. Among the many things I've made over the past few days, I resurrected the image of an old favored Artist Trading Card by having lovely giclee reproductions made on nice watercolor paper. Needless to say it's called "overjoyed" and I'll be overjoyed when I make some of that downtime!

You can find these prints and other handmade goodies at my ArtFire Studio and at my Zibbet Studio. Peace.

10 comments:

Divaeva said...

simply lovely! <3

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Oh, this is so beautiful! I cannot believe it is a print. :) Your art is magical...Theresa

Dori T said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!

LetaMarieDesigns said...

Love this. Sometimes it is good to remember to 'Be' this.

Unknown said...

I never would have guessed this was a print, lol!

Anonymous said...

WOW...that's beautiful!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Beautiful. Your work is lovely. What a talent you have been given.

Reeni said...

This is gorgeous - my favorite color! I hope you get some down time soon! Enjoy your cauliflower!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Hey THANKS everyone!

And Reeni - that roasted cauliflower smells divine! I love your blog and am so grateful for your kitchen creativity!

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Love it!! Have a peaceful week! You Rock! ☮ Sasa